Sustainability is important to us here at Lamicolor Duropal, especially in our wood based materials.
This is why all of our quality European laminate products environmental targets gear towards the international environmental management standard. This means that the production of all of our products is monitored consistently for emissions in order to further minimise them if at all possible.
We also ensure our products wood materials are sourced exclusively from sustainable forestry. Therefore we can offer our clients PEFC and FSC certified materials. Our products also recycle used wood material and any used wood that is not suitable for recycling is used to generate green energy, reducing the use of fossil fuels where possible.
Here’s some key sustainability points about our products and the way the are produced:
- Wood Based Products are sourced only from Sustainable Managed Forests
- Environmental Certification compliant with DIN EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- PEFC Certified – Promotion of Sustainable Managed Forest
- FSC Certified – Forest Stewardship Council
- Recycled materials utilised for production through Co-Generated Power Plants
- Certified Waste Management Company – DIN EN ISO 50001
- EO Substrate Board – Meaning Zero Formaldehyde (Five Star Rating)
- Blue Angel Certification – Oldest Environmental Label in the World
For more information about any of our products email email@example.com